Our Family and Outreach Specialist is a licensed social worker who helps families take steps to becoming stronger. Below are some of the services that we provide.
- Referrals to community, state and national resources
- Parent gatherings/family-strengthening workshops
- Informational sessions on topics parents say they’re most interested in learning about
- Partnerships with behavioral specialists who can meet individually with parents who are having difficulty with their child at school and/or at home
- An annual Family Strengthening Retreat for children and their families who live in Hazelwood and attend our programs
- Bags filled with nonperishable, healthy food items for youth to take home at the end of each school week